Wiki Ippo is the wiki fandom about the award-winning manga and anime series Hajime no Ippo (はじめの一歩), written and illustrated by the author George Morikawa, published by Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine. The TV series based on the manga was produced by Madhouse. All Rights Reserved.
Being a small community, the wiki is closed only to registered users to edit to avoid false information and vandalism as was in the past. So join and help us out on editing the pages that need more information such as for example the manga chapters, the anime episodes and techniques. Thanks for viewing our Wiki!
This is a work in progress; more rules and guidelines will be added over time. Check back here often.
- In the comment sections of the articles, please watch your language and no spamming. Any vulgar words and unneeded bad language will be removed.
- Keep comments in English as this is a main Wiki, for everyone to understand.
- If you are deleting something on a page, always include an edit summary to protect yourself from instant rollback. (Having your edit undone.) This only applies to deleting information. You are free to add anything you deem necessary without leaving a summary, and someone must provide a reason for undoing your additions.
- Do not troll. Desolation is a city.
- 2 out of the 3 following criteria must be met to update a character's portrait on their infobox.
- The new portrait comes from a more recent chapter/episode than the old one.
- The new portrait is equal or higher quality resolution than the previous one. (Coloured images must always supplant non-coloured ones.)
- The new portrait has less backgrounds, no borders, and/or the character's face is more in focus than the previous one.
- Always leave a caption under any image you add to a gallery. The caption must be a description of what is happening in the image. (In the case of the front page galleries, the caption must be the name of the character/item being added.) This lets us know why you're adding the image. If two or more images have matching descriptions, the one with the lowest quality will be dropped. The number of images with matching descriptions that are allowed in a gallery is yet to be determined, so feel free to add as many as you want.
- For the trivia sections, you are free to add anything you feel no one else has noticed about the character/Ippo universe for the time being. Conversely, follow rule 1 if you are deleting trivia.